The world is rapidly evolving and becoming more digitized as the days go by. The use of technology has become a necessity in various sectors such as education, health, transportation, entertainment and sports. This has made having skills in the field of Technology essential in climbing the success ladder.
To contribute to making individuals more tech-inclined, BlueCrest University College has created the opportunity for all graduates to upgrade their knowledge in the tech world through our Master’s in Information Technology program.
MSc. Information Technology is a post-graduate program opened to all individuals with a degree qualification (or equivalent), irrespective of the field. The program provides the necessary theoretical and practical skills required to carry out a masters-level project in IT systems. It assumes little or no experience in the topics covered and consequently teaches students ’from scratch’. This is a broad-based program covering the understanding of how IT systems are developed within modern organizations, and provides the abilities to develop such systems both as an individual and as part of a team.
As an institution that prioritizes the knowledge and use of tech tools, our goals in offering the MSc. IT program include:
- Producing graduates with advanced knowledge and skills in Information Technology to solve developmental problems both nationally and internationally.
- To produce graduates capable of utilizing their technical knowledge and research capabilities to adapt to the increasing advances in technology.
- To equip the graduates with competencies to appreciate and critique research studies in IT and related disciplines to enable them to identify gaps and make significant contributions to the knowledge in IT and related disciplines.
- To equip graduates with extensive technical knowledge and creativity to discover new solutions to the challenges in IT and related disciplines as well as in developing economies such as Ghana.
- To equip graduates with advanced knowledge and skills for higher research degrees in the future.
Having a Master’s Degree in MSc. Information Technology is highly advantageous to individuals as many businesses lookout for employees who have attained this level of education. Going through the process of attaining this degree helps in personal development, increases your career prospects/opportunities, helps you develop better networking skills, keeps you competitive and in high demand, creates a higher earning potential, feeds you with knowledge of your field among many others.
By enrolling in BlueCrest’s MSc. IT program, you’ll also have free access to specialized courses on COURSERA, and gain certificates from renowned universities. We have also created flexible fee paying and learning systems to enable students to learn at their convenience. To support women in this field, BlueCrest has created a scholarship package that gives all women 20% off their MSc. IT fees.
Fall admissions are ongoing. Call/ WhatsApp us on +233 24 782 6799, or visit https://bluecrest.edu.gh/msc-information-technology.php for more information.
BlueCrest University College, Education for Life!